CinemaTech
[ Digital cinema, democratization, and other trends remaking the movies ]

AD: Fans, Friends & Followers

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Update to List of Sites that Pay for Web Video

Since I posted my list of sites that pay for Web video on Monday, I've gotten lots of good feedback and suggestions. As a result, I've added two supplemental charts to the page.

One of them lists sites that plan to make it possible for video producers to earn money from their work, but haven't yet launched that feature. Included in that chart are Veoh, CustomFlix/Amazon, VideoEgg, and WOW TV.

The other chart is a list of the three DVD-burning services that enable you to make good, old-fashioned, shiny DVDs of your work available for sale on the Web. Those services are CustomFlix/Amazon, IndieFlix, and Lulu.com.

The updated page is here. Please let me know if I've left anyone out...

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Sneaker15, at 4:14 PM  

  • you left out Associated Content. They pay for video content between 3 and 20 bucks per video.

    By Blogger Sneaker15, at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home