CinemaTech
[ Digital cinema, democratization, and other trends remaking the movies ]

AD: Fans, Friends & Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Video interview with Jaman CEO

Robert Scoble recently did a 30-minute video interview with Gaurav Dhillon, CEO of indie film marketplace Jaman. I've embedded it below.

I'm going to be chatting with Gaurav on Monday afternoon -- so if you have any questions you'd like me to ask, e-mail me (address at right, under 'About Me'), or post a comment below.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • You have an excellent site and I look forward to learning more about your book concerning the economic aspects of online video.

    Please feel free to visit my vlog Skylerized and view my videos.

    Thank you for the support.

    Sincerely,

    S.S.

    By Blogger REASON FIRST, at 11:41 AM  

  • Great interview so now, what's the URL for Gaurav Dhillon's web site? (I missed it in the interview. Why don't you just post it in the show notes?

    By Blogger Rob:-], at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home